Apply for a copy of your Credit Report
You can apply for your Credit Report through various methods; select one from the buttons on the right.
- Under Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, you are entitled to receive a full copy of any data held in your respect on ICB's database. There is a 6.00 Euro fee per application.
- ICB have a responsibility to keep your reports confidential, therefore ICB cannot discuss any detail of your credit report including its contents over the phone until after you have received your credit report.
- One form should be completed per person.
- If (as a Director of a Company) you wish to conduct a search of ICB reports in respect of the Company, please ensure you use the Corporate Enquiry Application form and that the form is signed by two of the Directors or a Director and the Company Secretary. Click here for Corporate Enquiry Application form ». If you are a sole trader, you will need to complete the Personal Enquiry Application form.
- Please read ICB’s Terms and Conditions»